Please use the Sign-Ups below for Oct 23rd and 25th.
The following is the “Special’s” schedule for you to keep in mind when signing up…
Mrs. Crown: 23rd @ Res, 25th @ SM
Mrs. Ihlenfeldt: 23rd @ Res, 25th @ SM
Ms. Larsen: 23rd @ Res, 25th @ SM until 5:15pm
Ms. Vanderloop: 23rd @ Res, 25th @ SM
Mr. Forbes: 23rd @ Res ONLY
Mrs. Piehl: 25th @ Res ONLY
Ms. VanZeeland: 23rd @ SM ONLY
Have a Great Weekend!
- The Diocese of Green Bay is asking school families to participate in a school satisfaction survey. The survey is on line and takes only a few minutes to complete. The link for the survey is: https://form.jotform.com/82614757525160
- The FACS Auction Committee is in need of an 8th grade parent to coordinate the 8th grade class basket for this year’s auction. If you are interested, please contact Class Baskets Chair, Bridget Erwin, at 920.227.3788 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, October 5th.
- Here is a link to the Golden Apple Nomination Form: https://www.greatergbc.org/media/3040/goldenapplenomform18.pdf
- FACS Booster Club Meeting 6:30 pm tonight at the Res Campus in the Family Activity Center Gathering Space.
- Convenient on-site flu shots! The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends an annual flu shot for everyone six months and older. Flu shots will be offered at Resurrection on Tuesday, October 23th from 1 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the Family Room. NEW LOCATION! Parents and children ages 7 or older, teachers and staff all welcome. No appointment necessary! Parent must be present for minor to receive immunization. Walgreens, who is providing us with this service, will bill most insurance plans, with no out-of-pocket cost to you. Cost is $37.00(Standard Flu) for anyone NOT covered by an insurance plan. Sorry, FluMist nasal spray will not be available. If you are coming after school for a flu shot, please enter the Welcoming Center through the school entrance. Please remember to bring your insurance cards. Feel free to contact Roseann, parish nurse, at the parish office 336-7768 or by email email@example.com with questions
Show the Brewers/Cubs some spirit tomorrow! Wear your Brewers/Cubs top with uniform bottoms.
As you may have noticed most of you did not receive the Newsletter via Email yesterday. We are still working on the issue and hope to figure it out so this does not happen again. Please remember you can always find the Newsletter on our website.
Powerschool: In the folders today for new students are instructions how to use Powerschool for parents. More information will be coming soon for all students and parents regarding powerschool.
If you were unable to attend our Meet the Teacher evenings you will find attached the handouts from those sessions below.
Not all middle schoolers received a family folder today to take home if they have a sibling at the St.Matthew Campus. No need to send the same information twice.
Cubs Scout Annual Roundup
Who: Boys (and their parents) in 1st through 5th grade currently involved or interested in Cub Scouting
When: Tuesday, September 25 from 6:00-7:30 PM
Where: St. Matthews Church Hall (Under the Gym)
The Annual Cub Scout Roundup is our first Pack Meeting of the year. Returning scouts will learn about the upcoming year, and any new (or interested) scouts will learn what Cub Scouts is all about. Come join the adventure. See Attachment