- The Diocese of Green Bay is asking school families to participate in a school satisfaction survey. The survey is on line and takes only a few minutes to complete. The link for the survey is: https://form.jotform.com/82614757525160
- The FACS Auction Committee is in need of an 8th grade parent to coordinate the 8th grade class basket for this year’s auction. If you are interested, please contact Class Baskets Chair, Bridget Erwin, at 920.227.3788 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, October 5th.
- Here is a link to the Golden Apple Nomination Form: https://www.greatergbc.org/media/3040/goldenapplenomform18.pdf
- FACS Booster Club Meeting 6:30 pm tonight at the Res Campus in the Family Activity Center Gathering Space.
- Convenient on-site flu shots! The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends an annual flu shot for everyone six months and older. Flu shots will be offered at Resurrection on Tuesday, October 23th from 1 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the Family Room. NEW LOCATION! Parents and children ages 7 or older, teachers and staff all welcome. No appointment necessary! Parent must be present for minor to receive immunization. Walgreens, who is providing us with this service, will bill most insurance plans, with no out-of-pocket cost to you. Cost is $37.00(Standard Flu) for anyone NOT covered by an insurance plan. Sorry, FluMist nasal spray will not be available. If you are coming after school for a flu shot, please enter the Welcoming Center through the school entrance. Please remember to bring your insurance cards. Feel free to contact Roseann, parish nurse, at the parish office 336-7768 or by email email@example.com with questions