GRACE Tuition Assistance
2020-21 GRACE Financial Aid Application Deadline Extended to May 15, 2020!
The GRACE Financial Aid Program supports over 250 students each year. As more families seek faith-based education, the GRACE Board of Trustees continues to grow the program. The establishment of scholarship endowments also help keep program funding at levels to meet family requests.
GRACE Financial Aid is available for families who have students enrolled in kindergarten through eighth grade.
- The online financial aid application portal for the 2020-21 academic year is open.
- After the online enrollment process is completed, a GRACE family may apply for financial aid online via TADS.
- The application deadline has been extended to May 15, 2020. Only complete applications submitted by May 15, 2020 will be reviewed.
- Award determinations is anticipated to occur in early June.
- If applications are submitted after May 15th, they will undergo review only if financial dollars permit.
- For information regarding 2020-21 enrollment, please see the Enrollment web page.
In addition to the GRACE award, many of the Catholic parishes and schools also work with GRACE to make additional funds available to assist qualifying families. Inquire with your school principal to learn about school-specific assistance