Families for 2020-2021 school year,
Green Bay Area Public Schools (GBAPS) arranges our transportation using Lamers Bus Lines for us each school year. The following links will have forms for enrolling and answer any of your bussing questions.
Only Option for the 2020/21 School Year
Home to School to Home; $0 for qualifying address. Shuttle Bus not operating this year.
STEP ONE; General Busing Eligibility Rules Per GBAPS:
- Boundaries and Eligibility link
- Students who live in their attendance boundary are eligible for FREE busing if they fall under one or more of the following…
- Are in K-8 and live at least 2 miles from school
- Are in 4K and live 1/2 mile or more from school
- Are currently homeless and residing in a different school attendance boundary
- Have transportation as a related service in their IEP
STEP TWO; What You Need To Do:
If you are a RETURNING QUALIFYING bus rider you will need to do the following…
- Nothing, GBAPS should be contacting you this summer.
If you are a NEW QUALIFYING bus rider you will need to do the following for each student…
- Fill out an Enrollment form (see Private School information link at the top of this page for enrollment form.)
- Must provide proof of residence with parent name and date. It can be a utility bill (gas, water, electric), lease/rental agreement, mortgage statement.
All forms and proof of residency must be submitted online to Green Bay Transportation.