Father Allouez Catholic School offers busing for students through the Green Bay Area Public Schools. More information can be found by clicking on their link below.
Here are the 4 most common scenarios you might fall in and this is a summary of what you need to know:
- If your address qualifies you for busing and this is your first time enrolling as a bus student you will need to fill out the Enrollment form listed below and provide proof of residency. Your proof of residency MUST be dated and can be one of the following: Utility Bills (gas, water, electric), Lease, Mortgage statement, Rental agreement.
- If your address qualifies you for busing and this is not your first time enrolling and your address has not changed you will be all set to ride again this school year.
- If your address qualifies you for busing and this is not your first time enrolling BUT you’ve had a change of address you will need to fill out the change of address form and provide proof of address. Your proof of residency MUST be dated and can be one of the following: Utility Bills (gas, water, electric), Lease, Mortgage statement, Rental agreement.
- If you do not meet the requirements for free busing (boundary, unsafe travel patterns, etc.) there is an option to pay $200 for busing. SAC has graciously agreed to help families with the payment by providing funds to any family that applies for paid busing and completes the online request form (link below) by May 31, 2018. Once the link is completed you will receive an email within 48 hours with a case number on it. Once you have a case number a $100 check made out to GBAPS with your case number in the memo area must be to either FACS school office by May 31, 2018 in order to receive the assistance from SAC for the 2018/19 school year.
FORMS & LINKS:
- Paid Busing Online Link
- GRACE Boundary Link
- Change of Address Form
- Enrollment Form – English
- Formulario de inscripción
- Contrato de Transporte
If you have any question please feel free to contact the Middle School office at 920-336-3230.