Families for 2021-2022 school year,
Green Bay Area Public Schools (GBAPS) arranges our transportation using Lamers Bus Lines for each school year. See link below to request bussing service or to answer any questions you may have.
2021/2022 Shuttle Service between Campuses
- If the student is not bus eligible, parents complete the online parent paid request form to use the shuttle service and indicate (i.e St Matts) on the request
- AM Shuttle stops off at Res in the am and then continues to St. Matts
- PM shuttle picks up at St. Matts and continues to Res
- Cost of the shuttle service is $200 a seat. FACS Site Advisory Council covers half of that cost, leaving the remaining cost to you $100 per student to ride the shuttle. Checks payable to
If you are a RETURNING QUALIFYING bus rider you will need to do the following…
- Nothing, GBAPS should be contacting you this summer.
If you are a NEW QUALIFYING bus rider you will need to do the following for each student…
- Fill out an Enrollment form (see Private School information link at the top of this page for enrollment form.)
- Must provide proof of residence with parent name and date. It can be a utility bill (gas, water, electric), lease/rental agreement, mortgage statement.
All forms and proof of residency must be submitted online to Green Bay Transportation.