Meaningful Activities and Service Projects
Our students are active members of the community, getting involved in activities and service projects that benefit those around us.
Extra-curricular activities include options like:
- FACS “Wolves” Athletics, Grades 5-8
- Cub/Boy Scouts, Brownies/Girl Scouts, Grades 2-8
- D.A.R.E./Drug Abuse Resistance Education, Grade 5
- Middle School Choir 5-8
- Read to Succeed, Grades K-4
- Forensics Grades 6-8
- Art Club, Grades 5-8
- Battle of the Books Grades 5-8
- Math Team, Grades 6-8
- Spirit Club, Grades 5-8
Each class also participates in a wide variety of exciting, age-appropriate field trips throughout the school year.