SCRIP is an opportunity to make money for Father Allouez Catholic School from companies in the Green Bay area. You can order SCRIP and go about your shopping as usual secure in the knowledge you are helping a local school.
SCRIP is fundraising while you shop. You purchase gift cards for America’s most popular retailers and then use them for your everyday purchases. From dining to vacation…grocery to home improvement…gas to electronics. If you buy it, chances are good there’s a SCRIP card for it.
Here’s how it works:
We order SCRIP at a discount. Buyers (that’s you!) pay face value. The difference is an instant rebate for Father Allouez School or our Parishes. These are the same exact gift cards you purchase from the retailer directly. With more than 300 of America’s biggest brands to choose from, using SCRIP to meet your everyday needs and gift giving couldn’t be easier…or smarter.
SCRIP To Go:
You can purchase SCRIP To Go, which are SCRIP vendors we keep on hand every day, in person.
SCRIP is Sold:
- Monday-Friday: 2:45-3:30 St. Matthew Campus Atrium
- Monday-Thursday after school Resurrection Campus Lobby
- Wednesdays Before & After Mass Resurrection Gathering Space
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00-12:00 St. Matthew Parish Office
- Friday: 9:30-Noon St. Matthew Parish Office
- Saturday –Sunday: After Masses Gathering Space (Both Sites)
- Summer Sales Schedule for Res Parish
- Summer Sales for St. Matt Parish: M-Th 8:30-12, F 9:30-12, and after mass on the weekends
Orders can be dropped off early at school. Parishioners will be called when orders are ready for pick up. You may also download the SCRIP Order Form, fill out and send, along with a check made out to “St Matthew Parish”, to school with your child. Your child will turn it into their teacher who will forward it to the office. We will make every attempt to fill your order and send it home with your child that same day; however, orders received after Friday afternoon will normally be processed on Wednesday the following week.
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding Scrip, please contact Joey Rickards (619-4101) or Michele Micksch (609-6065) or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org